Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Two University of Notre Dame seniors will be releasing their song; The Fighting Irish (of Notre Dame y'all) this Friday on campus;
- 2:30 PM ET -- Live performance at the stage between Eck Visitors Center and ND Bookstore
- Followed by a CD autograph session until 3:45 at the ND Bookstore -- the Bookstore will be selling the CD for $1.99 -- beginning Friday
- 6:00 PM ET -- Live performance at the Pep Rally on South Quad
The song honors the history of how the Notre Dame community embraced the “Fighting Irish” label, originally intended as a slur, and today wears it as a badge of honor.
Beginning, Friday you can download the song for 99 cents at; Amazon Music and Spotify and many other online music retailers over the coming days...
LINK: PRESS RELEASE
The folks in Athens, GA have decided to bring in temporary seats -- for the first time ever -- to a home football game in Sanford Stadium, to accommodate the largest crowd ever to see a football game in the State of Georgia.
This is a common occurrence when Notre Dame football comes to town. Here's a list of some of the Stadiums in this country who have had their largest college football crowd ever when the Fighting Irish came to play...
- Michigan Stadium (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Spartan Stadium (East Lansing, MI)
- Los Angeles Coliseum (Los Angeles, CA)
- Soldier Field (Chicago, IL)
- MetLife Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)
- Yankee Stadium (Bronx, NY)
LINK: ADD GEORGIA TO THE LIST