Click on the arrow above to listen to the radio call of Georgia Tech's final play win over Florida State!
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Sam Grewe -- a 17 year-old from Middlebury, IN -- and an "official team member" of Notre Dame's 2012 football team -- won the high jump at the International Paralympic Committee Athletics World Championships in Doha, Qata!
Grewe, a huge Notre Dame fan -- lost his leg to cancer three years ago.
What a great story!
Posted by Jim Small at 7:09 PM
It's Utah at USC -- and it's not even close.
If the Trojans can beat Utah this evening -- then the winner of Notre Dame vs. Stanford will become the "Pac 12 Championship" game -- eliminating any PAC 12 team from the Playoff conversation.
Leaving Notre Dame with only FOUR TEAMS in its path to the College Football Playoff.
LINK: TEAMS IN NOTRE DAME'S WAY
Posted by Jim Small at 9:00 AM
How many teams ranked in the TOP-25 have lost SEVEN of their top 28 players to SEASON ENDING injuries?
None. Only Notre Dame...
Here's the list:
- Jarron Jones -- starting DT, lost for the season in August. Torn ACL
- Shaun Crawford -- starting Nickel CB, lost for the season in August. Torn ACL
- Tarean Folston -- starting RB, lost for the season in Week 1. Torn ACL
- Malik Zaire -- starting QB, lost for the season in Week 2. Dislocated Ankle
- Durham Smythe -- starting TE, lost for the season in Week 2. Torn ACL and Shoulder injury
- Drew Tranquill -- starting Safety (top Safety replacement), lost for the season in Week 3. Torn ACL
- Alex Bars -- starting OG (top OL replacement), lost for the season in Week 6. Dislocated Ankle
That's a lot of BIG TIME TALENT...
Just goes to show you how well Coach Kelly & Company have recruited and developed the talent here at Notre Dame -- we keep on winning -- and no one is talking about all of these injuries.
Posted by Jim Small at 8:32 AM