Let's look at two teams currently ranked in the TOP TEN this week -- one team will be called TEAM A and the other will be called TEAM B...
- TEAM A has three losses this season
- TEAM B has three losses this season
- TEAM A has beat 3 ranked teams
- TEAM B has beat 4 ranked teams
- TEAM A has 3 losses by a total of 11 points
- TEAM B has 3 losses by a total of 32 points
- TEAM A beat TEAM B
- TEAM A beat the other two teams that beat TEAM B
- TEAM A is 4 - 2 against like opponents with TEAM B
- TEAM B is 4 - 2 against like opponents with TEAM A
- TEAM A is in 2nd place in same conference as TEAM B
- TEAM B is in 5th place in same conference as TEAM A
One of the teams is ranked #10 in the country and the other is ranked #4 in the country -- in today's AP POLL.
Which team is ranked #4? Is it TEAM A or TEAM B...
LINK: THE ANSWER