Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day From Notre Dame!


This is a sad Mother's Day for my brother Jay and me...

Our mom, Joan Small, left for heaven eleven months ago.  So we find ourselves this Sunday morning having to remember our mom and all of the things she did for us over our lifetime.  We do so with tears in our eyes...

I'm guessing the tears we'll leave us one day -- but never the memories.  Oh, how she loved Notre Dame...

Thank you mom for always giving us your best, for loving us every day -- we miss you dearly.

On this Mother's Day I'd like to share with you a blessing from the University of Notre Dame's Fr. Bill Lies, C.S.C. (and a few surprises).  Our team created this to share with the Notre Dame family everywhere.  I hope you'll enjoy this:

LINK:  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY FROM NOTRE DAME