Thursday, April 11, 2013

A MUST READ by ND Mag Editor Kerry Temple


Every Thursday I have the honor of having lunch with Kerry Temple '74 (photo above), the long-time editor of the finest college magazine on the planet -- NOTRE DAME MAGAZINE.  From a booth in Legend's -- we typically enjoy a conversation about all that is Notre Dame...

A side note -- in my first ever conversation with Kerry I learned that we were born in the same hospital in Shreveport, LA.  He was the first and only human (at the time) that I had ever met from Shreveport.  I've since met another colleague here at Notre Dame (Angie Appleby Purcell) who was also born in that same hospital...

This morning, Michael Rodio (DAILY DOMER) shared with me a story Kerry had just written about Skylar Diggins -- it was so good I had to share it with all of you.

LINK:  THE STORY'S END